Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Moooooving right along!

Hi!

The title is totally misleading, we haven't bought a cow (not planning on it either lol) but its sort of country so I thought I would go with a theme.

We made a little bit more progress this week. We actually got the new ride on mower delivered. It came with a little trailer too so there was much excitement from the kids. Our oldest boy 13, wants to be the mower man. The little ones just want to climb all over it so they had a great time when we let him take the little ones for a ride in the trailer around the yard ( no blades on).

We have had more rain over the last week. One day was really heavy with 70mm! I think thats alot so hopefully I dont have that wrong and look like a complete dork with that there exclamation mark haha. I haven't even gone out to see if the block has been slashed because I can't imagine he could do it yet, far too wet.

We had a bit of a disaster on the weekend with a trip to get fire wood for the first time around here. We took wrong turns and went down some questionable roads. I say questional because we argued,  I said this is not a road, he said it was...I was right and its lucky we had the 4 wheel drive haha. We ran out of time in the end and the kids were hungry, I was squashed between 2 car seats and we had a wet pants accident so I politely asked we return home (please). Himself and the boy went out the next day and struck gold only to have his chain saw crap itself so back to the lawnmower shop he went yesterday to buy a new one...its been an expensive week.

The next things on my mind/list are the choice of cooker in the new house and starting to get water tank and shed quotes.  After speaking to the builder about septics and stuff this week he informed us the plans are at the draftsman now so I better start getting everything ready to go for the bank once the building contract is ready :/

Ok, talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment